»

Monday, May 01, 2006

Health Problems and the Royal Family


As many of you may know over the past 4 years I have struggled with Irritable Bowel disorder. Upon discovering this and trying to control it, I have had to visit numerous doctors. Also, upon moving to Orlando, 2 years ago, I have constantly been looking for quality new doctors. While this process has been a pain, God reveled to me this past Friday how he has been using these appointments for people to hear about Him.

I had an appointment with an allergist on Friday - yet another new doctor, since I have developed allergies since we moved and am finally making an appointment to get tested. So, as usual the doctor is going over my chart and asks what I do for a living, I was then, as usual, presented with the opportunity to share about my job and things that God is doing through GCM. Well, this Doctor was a Christian and very excited about my job and God's calling on my life. As she left the room she commented, “it’s always nice to meet another member of the Royal Family."

I had never thought of it this way. I mean, I know that I am God's daughter; however I never looked at it from the view of being a King's daughter. Wow, it was a pretty amazing concept for me, as God has been teaching me a lot about my value over the past 8 months; this was another reminder of how valued I am.

It is good to be Royalty.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hail to the Queen!

How are you doing? I miss you...I saw your comment on Elliot's blog, and I wanted to comment on yours. I hope you're doing well (?).

See you and talk with you soon (?)
Em!