»

Friday, December 09, 2005


It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.............but it sure doesn't feel like it.

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I love all of our family traditions and getting together with friends. However, this year I will be alone on Christmas and I am beginning to really realize what Christmas is all about.... Christ. I have always known this, and it has always been included in my celebrating, however this year it is really touching my heart.

This past year has been tough - especially these past few months, but God is teaching me so much & bring me into a new place in my relationship with Him.

As I decorate and prepare for this holiday God is truly showing me that it is about Him & the joy and love he has given to me. While I have my moments of sadness about not being with my family for Christmas, I am also experiencing moments of encouragement about how God really loves me & came to earth to die for me.

Jesus loves me this I know.

0 comments: