»

Thursday, February 28, 2008

911

Last week I was at the library and was amazed when I came in to see that half of the library was taken over by computers. As I walked past the people on the computers I was sad for the consuming nature that the computers seemed to have upon the users.


As I looked for some books I suddenly heard someone yelling "Help! Call 911!" The yelling was coming from the other side of the library. I came out of the isle I was in to see what was going on & was shocked..... no one was moving to help the person yelling. Most everyone in the library were still working away on their computers and not moving. 

By the time I walked all the way across the library to see if I could help there were maybe 2 other people there. It was shocking no one was willing to help.

How sad it is to see how desperately this world needs love care and ultimately a Savior.


0 comments: