»

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Heartache


My heart aches for the child that does not even exist yet. My heart aches for the child named Jose Daniel in a orphanage in Honduras. My heart aches to be a mother.
Yet in the moments of heartache & during the infertility testing God continues to speak to me.

He says....
The smallest family will become a thousand people, and he tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I the Lord will make it happen.
Isaiah 60:22

Sing, O childless woman, you who have never given birth!
Break into loud and joyful song, O Jerusalem
you who have never been in labor.
For the desolate woman now has more children
than the woman who lives with her husband,”
says the Lord.

Enlarge your house; build an addition.
Spread out your home, and spare no expense!
For you will soon be bursting at the seams.
Your descendants will occupy other nations
and resettle the ruined cities.
Isaiah 54:1-3

0 comments: